You’ve been in business for a while and you’ve had some success but you feel like you could do more.
Things are fine… but you’re not thriving. You became an entrepreneur for the proverbial freedom so how is it that you’re tied to your business 7 days a week? You’d like to do more than just cover the bills and you’d really love to have weekends off.
This was going to be your year to get thousands of social followers but somehow you’re in a posting freeze. You just don’t know what to talk about. And when you do post, you’re not getting much engagement. Are you saying the wrong things? Maybe your visuals need a face-lift.
You’re spending a fair bit of time Google-stalking your competitors. There’s that one who started her business after you did and she’s already well on the way to influencer status. What did she do differently?
There never seems to be enough time. You want to update your website, and create a content calendar. You want to make videos and redo your sales pages and set up a sales funnel and blog. You know you need an opt-in because you’ve heard the money’s in the list, but how many hours will that take?
You’re a microbusiness; how can you possibly do it all? And where do you even begin?
You’re smart. You know you need a plan. You’re tired of taking courses, scrolling for answers on Facebook, and wondering what to do next.
You know that you’re GREAT at what you do. You’ve got happy clients to prove it and you know if you could just crack the visibility code, you can finally become the sought after entrepreneur you know yourself to be.
You have a vision of writing books, keynoting conferences and creating a community of clients who can’t wait to hear your ideas and buy your products.
You want to build a business that supports your wildest dreams and gives you the freedom you’ve always envisioned.
You dream of being the business that the competition aspires to catch.
If you’re really honest with yourself, you don’t actually know what makes you that different and you have zero idea of how to make your business stand out.
And that, my friend, is a problem.
You need a story to tell and a strategy for how to show up.
You need a brand.
A brand is not a flashy logo and a pretty website. It’s not a list of nebulous core values and for the love of all things holy, it’s not an inoffensive and generic “why” statement.
Your brand is the soul of your business.
It’s what makes you, YOU, and it’s the key to building a business that stands out.
If you want to win the visibility war, you’re going to need a brand.
When I started my first business I didn’t know the first thing about branding – I thought all it consisted of was a logo; boy was I wrong… I made all the classic beginner-entrepreneur mistakes and I was definitely in need of help.
From day one, Linsey was extremely easy to work with; mostly due to the fact that she was totally patient with me and very willing to teach me what I knew almost nothing about. She came in and instantly gave our company a credible visual identity and took over the reins as Creative Director. From that day forward, that entire headache was off my plate and in immensely capable hands; you have no idea how valuable that is until you do it. In the 2 years since, the compliments I’ve received from the public and customers have multiplied by 10 times!
Hiring Linsey was the best decision I made for our company.Michael Lavigne
A Breakthrough Brand helps you:
- Get crystal clear on who you are, what you stand for, and most importantly, how to prove it. No more nervous sweating and mumbled answers when someone asks, “What do you do?” Confidence, FTW!
- Really know your audience. Learn who your perfect people are and who they definitely aren’t, so you get more of the work you want and less of what you don’t. Say goodbye to tire kickers and brain pickers and hello to dream clients that make your heart giggle and your bank account sing.
- Make marketing easy. When you know the stories to tell, it’s easy to show up over and over in the right places with the right content.
- Create the right offers. Stop offering everything to everyone and know precisely what to sell, how to sell it, and what to charge.
- Build a community of raving fans. When you know who you are, you can rise above the Me-Too sea and be visible to the people who need you most.
This is OUTSTANDING! I can’t believe how well you translated our ideas into key messages and an action plan for moving forward. I love all of the ideas and can’t wait to go through this in more detail.
It is so nice to have this structure that helps to support our thoughts and how we can best take steps towards our goals (otherwise we get lost with so many great ideas and plans… and not a clear strategy!).
THANK YOU!! I’m so glad we are working with you 🙂Lauren Capozzi
Your Breakthrough Brand Journey
Plan Your Strategy
We’ll start with a 2 hour call so I can learn where you come from and see where you’re going. You’ll tell me all about your business and we’ll work through some exercises to help us gain clarity about what’s important to you and your clients.
My superpower is in seeing the threads that tie your life experience to your business stories and helping you spin it into a brand that’s as uniquely you as your fingerprints.
What you get: A Brand Roadmap full of clarity and direction.
Set Your Style
Your visual style is an important part of standing apart from your competitors. Through shared Pinterest boards, mood boards, and style tiles, we’ll work together to define the key elements of your visual style.
What you get: Mood board & style tile to set the visual direction.
Cement Your Foundation
With a strategic and style direction formalized, it’s time to create the visual identity. Based on our work to-date, we’ll create all the visual elements that will help you stand out from the crowd.
What you get: Logo with usage guide, business cards, and social media covers so you present a consistent look and feel across all touchpoints.
Wrap It Up
All elements of your new brand will be collected in your personal Brand Book. Share this with stakeholders, employees, contractors, or just keep it as a reminder to yourself of how to keep your brand consistent, clear, and unique.
What you get: Brand Book to keep you and all your stakeholders on course with your Breakthrough Brand!
I can’t believe how it’s all come together. I had my business partner take a look at everything for the first time in a long time today and her reply was “Linds, I want to hire you!” She said it’s better than she ever imagined that it could look and thinks it really is me.
I absolutely love the final product.
I know I am extremely particular and detail-oriented but there isn’t anything I’d change. So THANK YOU for everything!Lindsay Reid
Ready to get started building your Breakthrough Brand?
Add a Website
Create your online home and build a foundation from which to grow your audience and your brand. Adding a website to your Breakthrough Brand allows you to offer a consistent experience from your marketing to your landing pages, gives you a platform that you own to host your content, and gives you digital office space designed perfectly for your business.
What you get:
- Website Strategy Session to ensure we determine all the essential content. Tell your story, show your work, and drive traffic to your offers. Build your email list and create a body of articles. Once you have your Breakthrough Brand, it’s easy to see the best way to communicate it online.
- Copy Creation Workbook so you can get to work writing your copy within helpful guidelines. This makes it easy to know what to create and how much to write. *Note: if you choose to hire a copywriter, I can make some recommendations.
- Design & development of a responsive site. No matter whether your clients are secretly surfing your site from their office desktops or scrolling through the pages on their phones, your site will look sharp and perfectly on brand.
- Training on how to care for and update your site so when it’s time to double your prices, you can do it without ever having to call a developer. *Note: maintenance packages are available.
I could not have envisioned (let alone designed and built!) the website that Linsey created for me. She made the copy come alive and up levelled the presentation of ideas to a whole new realm. The first sample she sent blew me away and I was amazed at how remarkably smoothly it all came together.
Linsey’s boundless creativity, knowledge of current trends and commitment to developing the site for the needs of my industry and the people I work with was evident throughout the process.
I appreciated her direction when I was unsure what was best and also her flexibility and responsiveness to my ideas and questions (even the silly ones). She is a knowledgeable guide, patient and innovative collaborator, and all around fabulous person to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend Linsey to anyone looking to launch a big idea! She is exceptionally good at what she does.Karen Gilbert
Investment for Website: Starts at $4500
Breakthrough Brand + Website Package: Starts at $6500